- Follow Why watch wildlife? on WordPress.com
- Spurn Point, October 2017 October 13, 2017
- The York Uni Great-crested Grebes…some bad news October 12, 2017
- Pochards and Grebes October 3, 2017
- The hidden meaning of Boris’ “nest of singing birds” October 2, 2017
- Monday Bird of the Week No.62 – Pheasant October 2, 2017
Tag Archives: wildflowers
With little time and no moments of good fortune to fall back on, it’s a quick one today. Advertisements
There is a small wildflower meadow a minute outside my office, but I never go and walk in it. I’m always drawn to the lake. For Day 19, I changed that.
I set out on Day 16 to find Bee Orchids. All I found was bees. Lots of bees.